about the solution
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) software product. It is part of the Microsoft Dynamics family, and intended to assist with finance, manufacturing, customer relationship management, supply chains, analytics, and electronic commerce for small and medium-sized enterprises and local subsidiaries of large international Groups. As a value-added reseller (VAR), GEMKO has full access to the business logic source code.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV delivers integrated functionality to provide support for:
- Financial management
- Supply chain management
- Customer relationship management
- Sales and marketing
- Service management
- Human resource management
- Project & Resource management
connect your entire business
Microsoft Dynamics NAV delivers the flexibility and agility that growing companies need to support business today and to be prepared for the future. From financials and supply chain management, to manufacturing and operations, our quick-to-implement, easy-to-use global ERP solution has the power to support your growth ambition
- Deploy in the cloud or on your servers—the choice is yours.
- Help to increase productivity and to simplify your business by connecting key functions within your organization.
- Manage your multi-location or multi-national growing business with global ERP features.
- With Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Office 365, share the big picture across your organization by bringing your email, calendar, and files together with your data, reports, and business management software.
built to be flexible
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV software is composed of three major components:
- The Database Server, a database that stores the Microsoft Dynamics NAV data (as of NAV 2013 only Microsoft SQL Server)
- The Application Server (starting from NAV 2009 RTC), a service that controls all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics NAV's operation
The Client(s), the actual user interface into Microsoft Dynamics NAV. NAV 2013 includes three clients:
- Windows client
- SharePoint client
- Web client
designed for manufactures and distributors
The global consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturing business serves customers ranging from small shops and convenience stores to megastore chains and warehouse clubs. Margins are slim and competition is fierce. And there are hundreds of product categories.
Microsoft Dynamics solutions provide leading-edge business applications for CPG manufacturers and distributors. These integrated applications can help you speed products from concept to the store shelf, remove waste from operations, and meet the demands of your retail customers and consumers.
Meet retailer demands
- Respond quickly to real-time demands from your customers
- Support a Demand Driven Supply Network (DDSN)
- Enhance the efficiency of your supply chain
- Integrate all customer required labeling and other technologies with your internal systems
- Monitor the flow of products to your customers Support promotional pricing changes
- Optimize inventory levels and create perfect orders
- Build customer satisfaction and loyalty
Anticipate consumer trends
- Predict what is going to sell and be prepared to deliver it
- Make effective decisions by diving deep into market data
- Gather information and get approvals quickly
- Evaluate, redesign, and improve existing products
- Manage finished-goods shelf life and packaging changes
- Promote effective brand management
- Deliver a single, real-time view of data from multiple departments, warehouses, countries and logistical points
- Enhance communications within and between departments
- Simplify pick, pack, and ship operations to distribution centers and stores
- Efficiently manage your assets using planning, forecasting, and business analytics
- Collaborate more effectively with partners and suppliers with EDI and portals and commerce sites
improve business performance from the shop floor to your bottom line
Microsoft Dynamics NAV supplies you with an integrated suite of tools to plan, manage and execute a world-class manufacturing operation. With Manufacturing in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, you can streamline manufacturing processes and adapt quickly to changing demands to give customers what they want, when they want it. Boost your company's operational efficiency and effectively manage:
- Improve business performance from the shop floor to your bottom line.
Automate manufacturing processes and gain visibility into all aspects of operations, from order entry to production, warehouse management, and delivery.
- Provide customers with information they can count on.
Increase the accuracy of promised orders and respond to customer queries about order status by viewing delivery details from your Role Center.
- Adapt quickly to changing customer demands with agile manufacturing.
Plan rush orders, make exceptions, and handle last-minute changes to your manufacturing processes with multiple planning options, tracking, and interactive action messages.
- Open your business to trading partners around the clock.
Using a Web browser, vendors can manage catalogs, enter drop shipment orders, and maintain delivery dates.
NAV for Distribution is a comprehensive collection of tightly integrated business functionality specifically designed for companies that distribute their products to consumers through the retail channel. NAV empowers distributors to focus their efforts on providing added-value to their customers by lowering costs, increasing productivity, and optimizing the daily operating processes.
- Empowering staff with sophisticated business intelligence that’s easy to use
- Increase turns with accurate stock replenishment
- Reduce the risks of wasted, lost and damaged stock with warehouse management software
- Keeping track of the pricing arrangements in your business supply chain and protect margin security and your competitive advantage.