GEMKO is a progressive IT solutions Company looking for candidates interested in full-time employment who possess strong interpersonal skills and business processes knowledge. We offer challenging opportunities to work with state-of-the-art hardware and software, e-business applications, as well as offer advancement and education in new technologies.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Software Applications Specialist
We have an immediate need to hire a full time Software Applications Specialist for our Microsoft Dynamics NAV software division. The primary responsibility of this position is to be a key member of ERP Implementation teams, providing expertise in software systems configuration and processes. Job tasks include the preparation of software systems for use, training users, maintaining documentation, and providing Help Desk support.
- The primary work location can be based out of any of the following cities in New York State: Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, or Albany.
- Travel to customer sites is required; encompassing approximately 20% of work time per year.
Key Functional Area Responsibilities
Work on project implementation teams with the purpose of leading client personnel through the tasks of preparing the system for use
- Assist the client with setup and configuration tasks such as their accounting chart of accounts, posting groups, and dimensions
- Ensure data import processes are validated for accuracy
- Discuss software processes with the client to enable effective use of software features and functions in the client's business environment
- Develop testing processes with clients and see to it testing is completed
- Document issues arising throughout the project and assist with efforts to achieve resolution
- Communicate task completion progress to the project team
Train client super users and end users on any Microsoft Dynamics NAV functional module; including accessory products such as JetReports
- Suggest and implement enhancements to training materials
- Develop training materials for new products
- Keep up-to-date on new features and functionality released in Microsoft's Dynamics NAV system and in accessory products from other vendors
- Provide support to clients and GEMKO business partners when questions arise
- Create and implement testing scenarios for product enhancements
- Assist the Help Desk in troubleshooting issues and follow-up training
If you are interested in working for GEMKO, please contact us and let us know why you think you would make a good contribution to the GEMKO family.